Home & Contents

Your home and contents are often your most treasured assets.

At Colmore Insurance Brokers we have access to the leading personal client insurance markets.

For buildings:

  • We can insure your main residence, second or holiday homes, privately owned property portfolios, estates or specialist buildings as well as listed buildings.
  • Cover is comprehensive, including loss or damage and alternative accommodation provision as required.
  • We ensure your whole property is fully protected, including garage blocks, outbuildings, stables, swimming pools, tennis courts and fitness & health facilities.

Additional support  

We can cover all your contents with high limits of indemnity on general contents and very bespoke limits for high value items. We can insure contents in and outside the home including items stored in the garage, garden furniture and ornaments.

We can also support you with a service to capture contents inventory and a photograph/video log to record contents. If required, we can assist you with valuing your property and provide you with security advice to secure your assets.