Quality cover for the care sector

In the highly regulated care sector, it is more important than ever that care providers work closely with an Insurance Broker who understands the regulations under which they operate. Insurers more so than ever are using Care Quality Commission (CQC) reports to underwrite care risks, and this has a direct impact on whether you can obtain cover and at what cost.

The Colmore Charity & Care team have experience with many care providers from single care home risks to care providers with multiple sites across the UK.

Contact us

The types of centres we can provide cover for are residential care homes, hospice, hostel, respite, rehab centre, day care centres, domiciliary, sheltered or assisted living. 

Tailored indemnity protection 


Our Charity & Care team have many years experience in placing Employee Practices, Professional Indemnity and Trustee Indemnity Insurance for charities and not for profits. Just get in touch to find out how we can help you.

Get in touch

We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.

Please do not submit any sensitive data.