Whilst our ethos and strategy at Colmore Insurance is to support clients avoid having claims, regrettably it is a fact they may occur from time to time.
We strive to ensure your insurance policy will cover such losses and when claims occur we are there to support you.
- provide a claims management service delivered through your service team
- ensure claims are not settled when they should be challenged and defended
- support in recommending nominated loss adjustors and lawyers to support you when claims occur
- provide claims protocols so all parties know the keys actions to be undertaken and processes to follow when there is a claim
- provide management information on claims to assess frequency and severity of claims by class, and work with you to design strategies to improve performance
- work to ensure you receive full settlement for claims
For more details, ask one of your service team directly or contact:
Andy Copeland, Director, t +44 (0)121 227 5713, m: +44 (0)7964 835 910
or the office on firstname.lastname@example.org, t +44 (0)121 796 5590