Our focus is on protecting the performance of your business and as such we are focussed on its resilience through the avoidance/management of risk and speedy recovery from an incident or loss should it occur.
Within Business Resilience, we can support your business through insurable solutions such as Business Interruption but also risk management interventions namely Business Continuity Management and Supply Chain resilience.
Business Interruption (BI)
- We can work with you to determine the most appropriate form of Business Interruption insurance and indemnity period for your business
- For more complex risks we can undertake Business Interruption reviews to calculate the correct sum insured and indemnity period. Such reviews will also identify specific risk areas such as key supplier or intercompany dependencies, supply chain resilience and we can put specific cover extensions in place to mitigate the risks exposures within and protect these.
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- BCM used to be the domain of large multinational organisations, however these days it is pertinent to all businesses and there are solutions available whatever the size of company
- Whilst Business Interruption provides support to a company following an interruption, BCM identifies key exposures and processes strengthening business resilience and following a loss enables a business to recover more quickly. Having effective Business Continuity Plans (BCP’s) in place complement Business Interruption and other insurance protections and can make it cheaper to procure
Colmore Risk Consulting can:
- Undertake Business Interruption reviews
- Implement organisation wide or business unit BCM
- Deliver and certify to the ISO 22301 standard
- Undertake Business Impact Analysis
- Assess, implement and maintain BCP’s
- Test BCP’s through desk top reviews or specific scenarios